Editing by Pamela J. Olson
"It was a pleasure working with Pamela on my book. She is very professional,
truly thoughtful and skillful in her editing, and I highly recommend her."
~ Miko Peled, author of The General's Son
- Stanford University President's Scholar, class of 2002. BS in Physics,
Minor in Political Science. GRE 1600/1600
- Oklahoma School of Science and Math, 4.0 GPA
- Developmental editing, substantive editing, copyediting, proofreading, ghostwriting, and ebook formatting
- My method of eBook formatting allows stylistic personalization, unlimited images, and internal and external links. I can also design a simple but beautiful cover. Other than the two Fast Times covers, I designed all the covers on this page. For a simple book with no images or footnotes, I can usually have a beautiful ebook online for $100 or less, and I’ll throw in a short guide I wrote about different options for selling online for free.
- I've self-published a successful book, and I've also published through a traditional publisher. I'm happy to offer consulting advice about both paths.
- $20 per hour for students/activists, reasonable rates for others.
- Compared to standard editing rates, this is an excellent deal. Fee will likely increase as I gain more clients, testimonials, etc.
- You can limit me to a maximum number of hours after making it clear what your main objective is. There's a good chance I'll spend more time than the maximum, but you won't be charged extra if so.
- Write to me at pamolson @ gmail if you'd like to discuss your needs and goals and see if my services might be a good fit for you. I'm happy to answer any questions and look forward to hearing from you!
Click to view the book's Amazon page